Monday, May 20, 2013

Chickasaw truth

Lets talk about this man his name Dana Ross flute maker when I meet this man he gifted me a flute we got really close to him and his wife tigger and so did my kids at the time his wife house was being foreclosed he explained he had a cabin for them to move in blue ridge Ga but it was not ready had a lot work to do to it I went there to help him with his cabin  Bought Materials for him and worked on his cabin got it ready help him move all there stuff from Atlanta Georgia to blue ridge made 9 trips over 3,000 miles to help them and did not ask for any money in fact left him money I also bought flutes for him he got very upset with me at Christmas time because I told his wife he was going to do a sweat lodge for people and she got mad because she had plans for them to go spend time with her family he would not answer his phone when I would call him my boys made them Christmas present and wanted to give them to them he told my son to keep it he didn't want them and not to call him any more my boys where 9 years old at this time there where four flutes that he gifted to me and I packed them up and mailed them to him and explained in a letter what he had done to my kids heart I really don't have anything for this man and yes Dana Ross did sale Sweat lodge and now as far as his wife tigger she has Divorced him and talking to some of Dana's family I find out he's brother killed him self but police are looking really hard at Dana because of the hate he had with his brother wow as I said before what a way to say thank you for your help.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! I was researching Dana Ross thinking I would buy one of his flutes. I will not do business with him because of the way he treated you and your family. Thanks for letting me know. AHO!!!

    ReplyDelete