Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Roy spotted eagle

I have worked very hard to help many people of all cultures. I have been working very hard for creator our father God and Jesus Christ some of these people I have gone way out of may means to help. They know they are lying and just don't care I pray for them they are very sick people but most of all a lost people . I knew there where hate full people in this world from knowing what our Ancestors went threw I am strong and will not stop working for creator God and Jesus Christ and to those of you who believe there lies rather than see for your self who I am make your bed and lay in it. Hell is not a fake ask your ancestors and if you don't hear them go join them please. I'm sure they would enjoy your Company.  I hear my ancestors and I have no Doubt I will join my ancestors in the Promise made to me by creator God and Jesus Christ .  

1 comment: